As we navigate these unprecedented economic times, we have a unique opportunity to strengthen our community and create stability for our workforce. I invite you to work with my team and me at Caliber Home Loans as we roll out the red carpet to a better tomorrow.
As a life-long Omaha resident, I’m invested in building prosperity for everyone who calls the Omaha metro area home. My professional experience in the mortgage industry spanning over 20 years, has given me a unique perspective on the importance of financial well-being to an individual’s overall quality of life.
Benefits for Your Members
In addition to valuable financial education, when your members are ready to purchase a home or need refinance, should they choose to work with me, I’ll roll out the red carpet to make the home loan process a breeze.
Individualized Reviews to Maximize Home Buying Power
Personal Assistance from a Dedicated Mortgage Banker
Competitive Rates & Flexible Terms
Referrals to Related Service Providers
Retained Servicing for Excellent Customer Service
Invest in Your Member's Success
I am excited to offer a new financial literacy initiative to organizations in the Omaha area to help them increase the financial literacy of their members. These programs can be provided as free lunch-and-learns, seminars, and other events. Year after year, research has confirmed a strong link between financial stability, productivity, and overall well-being. When your members are financially stable, they tend to feel more productive, are likely to stay with their current profession, handle unexpected expenses easier, and experience lower stress levels. Financial literacy training can even help employees better understand and utilize their employer-sponsored benefits.
Program Perks for Unions
- Provide an important financial & educational resource
- Demonstrate in a highly tangible way that you’re invested in your employee’s success
- On-site seminars for members
- On-site events, including member benefit fairs
- Streamlined employment and income verification process
- No contract or cost for your union
Let's Get Started
Whether you want to offer a home loan benefit to your members or want to provide them with financial education, I’m here to help. Together, we can help your employees achieve their financial goals and increase their loyalty to your company.
My Experience &
- 20+ years of Mortgage Experience
- 21 Recent 5-star Reviews
- Millard North High School Alumni
- University of Nebraska Omaha Graduate
- Little White Dog Rescue Advocate
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Heartland Volunteer
- Suburban Rotary Club Member
- Paul Harris Society Member of Rotary
- Douglas County Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children